Thursday, September 11, 2008

Women At The Well


Tonight our ward had a presentation of women at the well - what can I say? It was AMAZING! I haven't ever seen it before and didn't completely know what to expect. Four women here in Maricopa put it all together - they all have great voices and obviously put hours and hours into preparing. They were all dressed like the women in the picture, they had all the songs memorized, they had a beautiful slide show that went along with the songs, all the lights were dimmed with a spotlight on the pulpit, etc etc. And the pianist did such a good job too! Everyone in the audience was in tears - they should have passed out tissues. The spirit was so strong and the message was so uplifting and motivating. I loved it. They are doing it again for another ward in our stake - and I seriously want to go again. It was just amazing!

3 comments:

Heather A said...

They did this once when I was at EAC and I loved it as well. I've got the CD but haven't listened to it in a while. I'll have to pull it out.

Jennie Gee said...

I'm so sad I had to miss it. I was really looking forward to going to it- this dang move is getting in the way of some things!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i want to see that! it sounds wonderful!