Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 Months Old!

I can't believe my little Lexie Lyn is already 6 months old! Where does the time go? She is such a great addition to our family - we can't imagine life without her. She is a very good baby - content, patient, and happy. She really does brighten my day - every single day. No matter how naughty my other kids are being and no matter how grouchy I am - it's impossible to stay mad with Lex grinning and laughing all the time. She is such a sweet little babe - we just love her.


A little blurry, but I was trying to capture her funny little smile. She scrunches up her nose (sometimes so much her eyes close) and sticks out her chin. It is so dang cute - I love it!


She is so happy to sit and play with toys for hours - no really, hours! I love this stage before they are mobile.


Her first taste of baby food - squash, yum!


Some of the things she is doing at six months (for journaling purposes) - drooling a lot, giggling, rolling all over, still loves the johnny jumper, saying "da, da, da", had lots of copper colored hair (so fun to do bows and flowers!), is already scared of strangers and lunges for mom. Lex is such a happy and sweet baby - I can't believe she is 6 months already. I wish I could slow time a little.

5 comments:

Teri said...

She really is so stinkin cute. I hope our new addition is as happy and easy! I would love that!

Meliss said...

I can't get enough of her cheeks! You must kiss them all the time.

Mary Ann said...

She is adorable.. i love the hair!! Your mom said you are coming to the reunion! Yeah.. can't wait!

Mary Ann said...

your mom also said there was a trailor for a video.. where can i watch it??

Jennie Gee said...

She is such a cutie!