| What American accent do you have? Your Result: The West Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta. | |
| The Midland | |
| Boston | |
| North Central | |
| The South | |
| The Inland North | |
| Philadelphia | |
| The Northeast | |
| What American accent do you have? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
I saw this on another blog and theirs was interesting, so I took the quiz. Mine turned out to be the West - big surprise, since I've lived in AZ my whole life.
2 comments:
I took the test and it said I was Midland. .... no accent. I don't know. I have never thought I really had one.
Hey! I bought fabric today for the car seat cover. I would love to get together, some night when you are bored and your husbands gone...and take you up on helping me. Ie.. using your machine, expertise and time.
Thanks
Hi Misty,
Sorry I missed you last week. It would have been fun to see you! We should get the boys together soon. Micah would love it.
Anyways, I took the test and got Midland too. That was interesting.
Oh, and I would love to join you in your excitement for Christmas! I definitely do not skip over the holiday songs when they come up on the ipod! And, I kid you not, I heard Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime" on KOOL FM at the BEGINNING of September! I guess we're ALL excited!
Post a Comment