Friday, August 15, 2008

Kaden's Questions

Kaden has been full, and I mean FULL of questions lately. I know I should be more patient - since he is trying to learn - but man, it can be so annoying. Anyway, here are some of the funny and random questions he has asked lately:

What happens if we cut clouds? (I don't know, I've never tried) Can we cut them with a knife? (No) Why not? . . . .and on and on

Do giants have families? (I don't know, I've never met one) Hmmm . . . I think they do!

This one he asked his grandma:
Do you remember what heaven looks like? (No, but I bet Lexie does) What?! He was very surprised by this.

Can we catch air? (No, not really) Why not? Where does air come from?

Can we ride a camel? (Yes, some people do) Can we? (No, there are no camels in AZ) There's one at the zoo! (oh yeah, there is) See, I'm right! Boys are always right and moms are wrong. - Boy has he got a lot to learn about life! :)

And on and on. The thing that makes these questions so funny is that they are usually just out of the blue and have nothing to do with what's going on. Usually he comes up with all these questions in the car, while he is contemplating life, apparently.

Anyway - just wanted to jot these down so I could remember them.

1 comment:

maelynn said...

Misty, every time you do a post about things your kids say, it cracks me up. They are SO funny! Plus, I can just hear their voices as I read your blog! Your kids are really very cute!
See ya tomorrow!