Saturday, August 2, 2008

High School Reunion

I just thought I would post this in case anyone hasn't heard the details. This is copied off of Andy Wright's facebook profile:

Thatcher High School Reunion

When: Oct. 3rd and 4th (for those that cannot make it on Friday the 3rd we will also have a fun time on the 4th playing games, socializing, and eating together).
Time: The assembly is at 1:30pm and the parade is right after that around 3pm. The homecoming football game will take place at 7pm. We are thinking to meet around 10am on the 4th at the New Gym from our old High School. After everyone accounted for arrives, we will make our way to Arcadia on Mt. Graham. I will inform everyone what will take place afterwards, as we are still waiting for replies from the reservations that we have requested.
Where: THATCHER!!!
Who: Our graduating class (your new families and your trophy girlfriend/boyfriends are also welcome).
What: Chicken Butt (I didn’t know what else to put here ^ ^)
Why: Because We Can~!!!
Money: Because we have no funds available, everyone will have to pay from $5.00 to $10.00.
Andy Wright:714-580-5738
spaceghostsama@hotmail.com
(I really need to change this email address)Please inform me via email at hotmail or facebook when you invite someone from our class so I can keep track of everyone. Thanks!!!)

1 comment:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Do you think anyone would care if I came, since I really dindn't graduate from Thatcher? I finished my last two years at Highland High in Gilbert, but not enough time to want to attend a reunion. What do you think? I would love to see everyone again.