Bailey is such a girly girl. For one, she loves being the princess. Kaden came home from one of his friend's princess birthday parties and got a crown in his goodie bag. Bailey quickly got ahold of it and wouldn't take it off for days!
.jpg)
Bailey also loves, no - is OBSESSED - with shoes! Any shoes she can get her hands on - mom's, dad's, kaden's , or her own. She climbs in her closet and brings me shoes to put on her at least 10 times a day! I just bought her a pair of dress up shoes and she, of course, loves them. We just went to a shoe store a couple days ago with Auntie Monique and Bailey was in heaven. She kept wandering around yelling "shoes, shoes!" and pulling them down to try on. Luckily, the sales people thought is was cute, and didn't yell at us! Anyway, she is not quite two and is already a shoe queen - boy are we in trouble!
.jpg)
Bailey is such a little mommy - she loves babies and dolls. She kept trying to wrap this baby in her blankie and put it around her. So with a little help from mom - she had a little sling. She kept it on for the next hour and would get very upset if her baby started slipping out. What a cute little mommy!
.jpg)
Bailey also loves, no - is OBSESSED - with shoes! Any shoes she can get her hands on - mom's, dad's, kaden's , or her own. She climbs in her closet and brings me shoes to put on her at least 10 times a day! I just bought her a pair of dress up shoes and she, of course, loves them. We just went to a shoe store a couple days ago with Auntie Monique and Bailey was in heaven. She kept wandering around yelling "shoes, shoes!" and pulling them down to try on. Luckily, the sales people thought is was cute, and didn't yell at us! Anyway, she is not quite two and is already a shoe queen - boy are we in trouble!
.jpg)
Bailey is such a little mommy - she loves babies and dolls. She kept trying to wrap this baby in her blankie and put it around her. So with a little help from mom - she had a little sling. She kept it on for the next hour and would get very upset if her baby started slipping out. What a cute little mommy!

I only wish I had pictures of Bailey with all of her other loves: the phone, mom's makeup, jewlry, clothes, purses, etc. She is such a Girly Girl!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're blogging! It is so fun! And since your families are far away, it will be great for them to keep updated through pictures! Bailey is so cute...looking so grown up lately! Looks like it will be a while til we have a little princess around! It's another little boy for us! We just found out yesterday. No more shopping for girl stuff! But it's ok. I'm still excited!
P.S. I hope you {and the other joy school moms} didn't mind that I posted pictures of your kids! I meant to ask first, but I didn't. I made sure not to include their names though!
Post a Comment