Monday, August 20, 2007

Tag, You're It!

I only have two people to tag - since I got this from you, Mandy. Anyway - here goes.


4 Jobs I have held:

1. Bagger / cart collector at a grocery store (I was in high school and luckily it was only for one summer)
2. Umpire (that's right, I was an umpire. It was for the town of Thatcher at the little league and softball games)
3. Walmart Vision Center
4. Southwestern Eye Center


4 Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Miracle on 34th Street
2. Father of the Bride (part I and II - both equally funny)
3. Sound of Music
4. Sabrina (the newer one with Harrison Ford)


4 Places I have lived:

1. Thatcher, AZ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Maricopa, AZ
4. Phoenix, AZ (I think that's where we lived until I was about 1)


4 TV Shows I enjoy:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Investigation types - Law and Order, Without a Trace, CSI, etc
3. Almost anything on HGTV
4. What Not to Wear


4 Places I have vacationed:

1. Europe
2. San Diego
3. Oregon
4. Washington, DC


4 of my favorite dishes:

1. Chicken Pasta
2. Fajitas
3. Pizza
4. Hamburgers


4 Websited I visit often:

1. Blogs
2. Email
3. FamilyLobby (Matt's family's website and my family's website)
4. My bank's website


4 Places I'd rather be:

1. Reading a good book
2. Sleeping
3. Scrapbooking
4. On Vacation



OK - I tag Maelynn and Teri. Man, I really really need to find more friends who blog! I would tag you, stephanie, but do you have a blog other than your preschool one or your business one? I can't find it. Anyway - Tag, you're it!

1 comment:

maelynn said...

Misty, you finally updated! I had been checking, but haven't in a couple days, I guess. I haven't seen you the past few Sundays! Fun to read these things about you...this is one I haven't been tagged with!
We went to the splashpark with Jennie and the boys today...missed you, Micah especially missed Kaden.