So over the past couple months - Kaden has developed a dislike for shirts. It is a huge fight to get one on him (like to go out in public). And once we are home, he rips his shirt off in seconds. I guess it didn't fully hit me until I realized how many picture I have over the last few months - and Kaden is always half naked.....
.
...playing outside - insisting on wearing his new goggles.
...playing outside - insisting on wearing his new goggles..jpg)
......playing with his new sword
.jpg)
.....on the Fourth of July

......and even while we were camping! It was fairly cold, but after fighting him and fighting him, we finally let him go shirtless! What a crazy kid - but that's why we love him!
.jpg)
4 comments:
That is just like Micah! Although, Micah doesn't wear shorts either...just underpants. At least they're boys...so, I guess it's OK! I'm so glad you're blogging! This will be fun! We should get more girls to join. Did you see that Stephanie has one?
Kaden is so adorable! I love your blog with the playlist and everything. Some things never change -- Dave Matthews Band. That makes me laugh. I signed up for the crop on AUG. 31. It will be so fun! Anyway, cute post, cute family. Talk to you soon!
Mandy
hey misty, hope you dont mind me commenting on here, i found you from maelynns blog- yep, i am a blog stalker!
your kids are too cute!
I want to play with his sword, touch it and get it nice n hard then take it in my mouth and suck it
Post a Comment