It's only January and I'm just getting around to Thanksgiving pictures - I'm so on the ball.
Doing a craft project - thanks once again, Pinterest!
Doing a craft project - thanks once again, Pinterest!
Our finished products
Each of the kids got the pick one of their favorite pies and they got to help make that one:
Kaden - Pecan Pie
Lexie - Chocolate Cream Pie
Bailey - Apple Pie
Making Apple Turkeys
Thanksgiving morning Turkey Trot - this was our first year and it was so much fun! This will definitely be a family tradition from here on out!
We got to spend Thanksgiving at a cousins house in Mesa, which Matt's parents, sister, and grandma. Here is Nan with some of the kiddos. We don't get to see her very often so we're glad we got the chance.
I wish we would have taken more pictures at dinner. It was a beautiful and yummy dinner - with lots of good company. We ate dinner outside because the weather was gorgeous. Later in the afternoon we went over to their stake center with lots of their friends and family and played a massive game of dodgeball. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Amber and Brent for having us!
All and all in was a really good day. It is always so nice when Matt happens to have the day off for a holiday. It was great to spend some quality time as a family. We have much to be grateful for!

1 comment:
You are such a great mom. The kids are getting so grown-up. I cannot believe it. As I was looking at your darling blog and remembered that I forgot to send you my address. I am so sad I didn't get a card of your cute family. Anyways, here it is for next year. 5245 w Dobbins Rd. Laveen, AZ 85339. I didn't send out cards this last year, I ran out of time. But I will be sending one out this next year. Take care!
Post a Comment