This time of year is always super crazy! Two days after Bailey's birthday and right before Halloween is Kaden's birthday. We only do friend's parties every other year so this year was a family party for Kaden. Matt and I decided to take him out on a date. We went to the scout shop and got all his cub scout stuff and then went to eat. He wanted Mexican food.
Two goofy guysI had them surprise Kaden and come sing to him. It TOTALLY took him off guard. I'm not sure what he was doing right here - I think covering his head.
He was a good sport about it (he hates being the center of attention) and loved the dessert. Then we stopped by Deseret Book - he wanted a "Future Missionary" tag and a journal for his birthday.
Kaden's breakfast of choice - biscuits and gravy. I can't believe I have an 8 year old!
He chose a football cake.
Happy Birthday, Bubba! We sure love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment