Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kolten

A look back over Kolten's first year.



This is the only time he cried while we were in the hospital.  I think it was because the camera flash startled him.  I couldn't believe he slept the whole night, both nights we were in the hospital - waking up once to eat.  And just whimpering a little til I fed him. I would have actually gotten some good sleep except for the stupid nurses who kept waking me up to ask if I needed anything!








I LOVE that little butt-chin!





6 Months



9 Months








 Enjoying the ice-cream cake from Grandma and Grandpa
 Birthday donut!



We are so happy to have Kolten in our family.  He is such a special blessing to our family.  Kolten is by far, the happiest and content baby I have every seen!  He is so even-tempered and not much phases him.  I think of him as my personal little ray of sunshine - which I know sounds cheesy.  But he is SO happy all the time!  He really have a calming effect on our home and reminds all of us to be happy.  Kolten being sent to our family has really been a faith-builder for me.  It has really taught me that Heavenly Father knows what we need, when we need it!  I was SO not ready to have a 4th child and didn't know if I even wanted another one.  But he was sent to us anyway and I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am for Kolten and his place in our family.  

Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet Kolten!  We love you more than you will ever know.

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is without a doubt the calmest baby I've ever seen, and sooo adorable!

Ashley said...

He is CRAZY cute!

Mindy said...

I can't believe Kolten is already a year old! What a cute little boy!