Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

Some highlights of Thanksgiving:
---------------------------

We got together with our friends Max and Marin one afternoon - watched movies, made Thanksgiving crafts, and had dinner.  It was great!  We love our "cousins" (as Bailey calls them)



Darling and delicious craft made by Jen!


Thanksgiving weekend was great - we got to go to Thatcher for a jam packed weekend.  We did family pictures and a session at the temple.  Kim and Matt were both crazy busy working on big projects due for school.  Matt and I celebrated our anniversary and took advantage of free babysitting for a night out! :) Nick and Monique gave their homecoming talks in church and we had a big dinner afterwards.  And, of course, lots of laughing, playing, and just having a blast at Nana's!
All the grandkids in their Christmas outfits from Nana


My cousin Becky and her husband Dan did our family pictures.  I think they turned out great.  They did a fabulous job and it was a pretty painless process (much better than I was expecting)!












(Logan, Shayla, Lane, Nick, Dad, Mom, Monique, Me, Matt, Kim & HL)
This is the first time we have had our whole family together at the temple - my parents, all six kids, and spouses.  What an awesome experience.

2 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Holy updates Mist! You did have a busy Thanksgiving. Sheesh! The pics look awesome! Your kids are so cute! And your baby is the dang cutest thing and I'm NOT biased!

Mindy said...

So glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I felt badly that Steph and I were sick so I didn't get to come visit after the Sunday homecoming talks... Missed you guys, but so glad it was a great holiday! Sure love you guys!