Sunday, January 30, 2011

Generosity

Right before Christmas I told the kids we needed to clean out the toy room a bit and make a pile of things we could donate.  Kaden, my hoarder, immediately started stressing.  I explained to all of them how its good to give to others, how we have PLENTY of toys, yada yada yada.  Then I sent them upstairs with a box.  They were up there for quite awhile and I could hear debates on what they could get rid of.  So I was thinking that my little lesson had sunk in......and then they came down with their box of toys to donate
Yeah - we might have to work on this one.

3 comments:

Erick & Molly said...

Misty...This gave me a GREAT laugh!! I LOVE IT!! Kids are great! I love you guys!

Heather A said...

We thought it was really funny, and then we looked at the closeup of the item in question. SOOO FUNNY!

Teri said...

I totally laughed out loud as they say! Ha ha...You made my night.