Sunday, November 7, 2010

A friend took this pic of Lex - and I LOVE it!

For some reason when I look at this picture I just think of what a strong little personality Lexie has - and how all of my kids have such different and distict personalities. Even though their stubborn and strong-willed behavior can make me crazy, I am going to try harder to appreciate their strengths.  As my mom just reminded me, they have to be strong to face everything they will deal with in their lifetime.  I just hope I can steer these headstrong little children in the right direction!

3 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

What a cute picture! Love her big blue eyes and pretty red hair. She is a cutie!

Teri said...

I needed to read this today. Thanks. Your a great mom and I miss our long talks...I always learned something talking to you! Love ya.

Jordan and Luci said...

So true! I have been feeling this urgency lately of how I need to do more to teach my kids. Lexie is so cute and so is Colten. I loved all the pics of him. So fun!