Good for you! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I didn't know you were expecting..must have missed the announcement post. Boys are fun!
What is up with your kids sharing my kids birthdays! Hunters is the 26th! HAha. Congrats
Wait what???? I didn't even know you were having a baby! Congrats :)
SO super excited for you! Congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well! =)
WHAT?!?! I bet Kaden is just beside himself with excitement! WHat did he do when you told him? You are my hero! I can't even fathom 3 let alone 4. Congrats!!!! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good for you! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I didn't know you were expecting..must have missed the announcement post. Boys are fun!
What is up with your kids sharing my kids birthdays! Hunters is the 26th! HAha. Congrats
Wait what???? I didn't even know you were having a baby! Congrats :)
SO super excited for you! Congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well! =)
WHAT?!?! I bet Kaden is just beside himself with excitement! WHat did he do when you told him? You are my hero! I can't even fathom 3 let alone 4. Congrats!!!! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment