Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bai's Birthday Party

We had Bailey's birthday party a couple weeks ago (had to do it before all the halloween craziness).  It was a super fun and super simple party.  Had a few friends, decorated cupcakes, opened presents, painted nails, did makeup, and call it good!  Short and sweet - just like I like it!




These were my helper girls! My sis-in-law Kim and my mom (she happened to be in town this weekend so it worked out great!) The girls LOVED Kim - she's as wild and crazy as they are! :)


Showin off their new looks!


So happy to get a picture with her friend, not so happy to get a picture with mom.  Are we already starting this?



Even Papa got in on the action!  Lookin good Dad!

2 comments:

Heather A said...

Looks like a fun time. I don't think I've even met your sis-in-law Kim. I've wondered what she's like. What a good mom you are!

Jennie Gee said...

What a fun party!! Bailey looks so big! It makes me sad I'm not there to see her. She was my buddy- always calling me on the phone. :)