Monday, July 6, 2009

Last Week

Last week my parents took Kaden and Bailey home with them for a little visit at Nana and Papa's house! So I had a few days at home with only one kid! I missed my kids, but was very excited to get lots done. Somehow, lexie missed the memo on that one and definitely did NOT cooperate! I think it was because she is so used to having two older siblings to follow around and play with. But, DANG, that girl was high maintenance! Despite her - I was able to get a few things done:

Looks can be deceiving! She was not this cute and happy all week!
I guess leaning to the side is her new pose!

Sewed some dresses for the girls...


Made a bunch of bows (I found the directions here) and some headbands for a good friend who just had her first girl!







Picked a bunch of tomatoes from our garden and turned this. . . .
....into this!



Steam cleaned all my carpets and furniture!


Baked alot!

My mom taught me how to make jewlry and I am officially obsessed with making bracelets for my girls!


Made this car seat cover for one of my best friends. Hope you like it Jennie - you know I wouldn't do this for just anyone, cause they are a huge pain in the butt! :)

All in all it was a great week - but it's good to have the kids back home!

6 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

I love it! It's super cute! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am very impressed with all you got done. Those dresses for your girls and the boys are darling. Way to go! Thanks again. I can't wait to get it in the mail. You are the best!

Desiree said...

I think you are going to have to teach me a lot of stuff once our first one is born. I'm impressed!!

Mindy said...

Looks like you were busy!! I'm impressed!

The Bundy Family said...

Might I say that you are amazing! I want those bows. Misty you are so talented and such an inspiration to me.

Jordan and Luci said...

Um, I want to make bracelets and bows! How come you're so crafy and cute? No fair! Oh and can you ask my mom if she wants to take my kids?:) They always behave super good!

Darren and Natalie said...

You are a busy, creative girl! Love all your fun stuff!