Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was Bailey's first day at preschool. She was so excited to go and insisted we pack a drink and a snack in her packpack - "just like bubba". She is such a girl - she laid out her clothes the night before and told me how she wanted her hair. When I picked her up she was so excited to tell me everything she did and so excited to do her homework (not for long I'm sure). I had mixed emotions - it makes me sad to see my babies getting big and going to school, but I also LOVED the 2 hours that the older kids were at school and lexie was sleeping! I am definitely going to enjoy that.


We also have another first day of school - today is Matt's first day back at ASU. He has decided to finish his degree he started. I am proud of him for doing it. He loves his job and has no plans to change careers - but just wants to have his degree and finish what he started. His degree will be in Business Finance, which has nothing to do with his job. But it will be good to have as backup if he ever wants to or has to change jobs. It is going to be a long and busy road ahead for both of us. He is going to be crazy busy - working full time and crazy hours in addition to taking 3 hard classes! Good luck honey, I'm proud of you. See you bout mid-May!

2 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

Yeah Bailey! What a big girl. And how nice for you- only one kid for the morning. Where's the picture of Matt on his first day?

Ashley said...

She looks adorable!