We went to sierra vista to be with matt's parents for thanksgiving this year. Matt had to work on Thanksgiving day - so we drove down that evening. For some dumb reason - I decided to hit the sales at 5am on friday morning! Matt's dad went with me and it turned out to be kinda fun. We just went to WalMart and Target. But I got some dang good deals and the kids are pretty much done for christmas. The rest of the day we just hung out at home (well, their home) - made gumball turkeys, ate a yummy thanksgiving dinner, and relaxed. Later that afternoon Matt's mom and I went and saw twilight. She hasn't read the books - so there were parts that didn't make sense to her. And I went in with kinda low expectations - I'm still not really sure how I feel about it. I just left feeling unsatisfied - I guess is the best way to describe it. The book is so fun to read and is such a great love story - that a movie really just can't capture it all. But I did like parts of it.
Anyway . . . . . the next day the Matt, his dad, and Kaden loaded up the motorcycles and went out riding most of the day. Us girls relaxed a bit and took bailey over to mcdonald's to play. Later that afternoon Matt's parents watched the kids and we went out for our anniversary. We went and walked around the mall for a little and then saw james bond - it was a pretty good movie - mainly just fun to get a date with my hubby! I got to go to the movies twice in one weekend - I felt very spoiled and I could definitely get used to it!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good time! Hope we get to see you next month!
What are gumball turkeys?? The motorbikes look fun. Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving as well.
Post a Comment